THE FOG RUN Lets run in the monsoon paradise... !!!
Lonavala has something to offer in the monsoon .The month of July experience heavy (almost 24-hours) rainfall, and if you don't mind getting wet, this can be a great time to run Lonavala Varsha Marathon. All the dams and waterfalls are full to the brim, and you can lose yourself in the greenery and the foggy, misty weather. For the monsoon lover, visiting Lonavala during the monsoon is almost a yearly ritual.
This is our second edition and we are going to start our race from the Lion's Point. Lion's Point is a Heaven on Earth Clouds are so dense there that you cant see the road 5 ft from you. Its cold here. You actually feel the clouds, you can see weather changes in 30 secs. You cant see at the bottom of the valley but after 30 secs you can actually see the valley. Weather is mind blowing especially when you are running between the floating clouds.
Min 20 °C Max 23 °C
Race Timing details are as follows
|KM CATEGORIES||FLAG OFF||CUT OFF TIME IN HOURS|
|3k||06.30AM||No Cut Off Time|
|5k||06.30AM||No Cut Off Time|
|10k||06.15AM||No Cut Off Time|
The Lonavala Varsha Marathon will take place on the following dates:
14th july 2019.
The Lonavala Varsha Marathon Run ( 3k 5k, 10k, 25k, 35K,& 50K )
Distance from Major Cities to Lonavala Varsha Marathon
Mumbai 83 km Pune 66 km Satara 169 km Kolhapur 290 km Goa 521 km
Nearest Railway Station :- Lonavala Nearest Airport :- Pune International Airport
- AGE LIMITS
Please note the following age limits:
Marathon and half marathon - Minimum 18 years old on race day
*3/5 k runners must be 8 yrs to 85yrs yrs old on race day
* 10K runners must be 10yrs to 85yrs old on race day
marathon runner 25k n above must be 18yrs to 85yrs old on race day
- MARATHON ELIGIBILITY
- 25k runner should have completed one 10 km marathon
- 35k runner should have completed 1 half marathon
- 50k runner should have completed 1 full marathon earlier
Complete tar road with rolling hills...
we will update soon!
Runners will get
Bibs with timing chip for 10k/25k/35k/50k
Finisher medal for all finisher
Trophy for all podium finishers
Route hydration and medical support
Post run refreshment
Lunch for 50k runners
Finisher trophy for all 50k finishers along with finisher medal
we will update soon!
Maharaja Inn :- 9326166666
Lonavala - 10Km away from Lion's Point-(Venue)
Manik Moti :- 7709078058
- 5km away from lion's point(Venue)
Lion's Dhaba :- 9930804761
- 2km from lion's Point(Venue)
Cloud 9 resort :- 9819739444
- 3 km away from Venue
Borivali-Lonavala-Borivali in Rs.700/- Only Pick from Borivali station on 13th July @ 11.00 am & Drop you after the race at Borivali stn on 14th April @ 2.00 pm by Non Ac Bus
LION'S POINT SAHARA AAMBY VALLEY ROAD (11 km away from Lonavala city )
Supplies on the route
Water station per 2 kms
Energal drinks per 3 Kms
Rules & Regulation
- Note :- Early bird offer will be Soon!
- Please do not litter the route.
- No cash prizes
- Runners will get Finisher Medal , Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their running.
- Event Photos , Race Result & Timing Certificate download after 1 day from the event date.
- Participants will get race result website & photos link on their E-mail ID
- Participants need to be at least 8 years old for the 3km to 5km run
- Participants need to be at least 10 years old for the 10 km run
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the 25 km
- Bib No. and T-shirt Collection will be Available On Race Day too..
- Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date , Venue & Timings details will be update After Closing Registration , Participants will get mail also.
- Registration Closing Date : 7th July 2019
- Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Lonavala Varsha Marathon 14th July 2019 event and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility.